• Infrequent update - usually monthly (at least 3 days).
• Mainly based on fixed rules.
• Real-time streaming data (e.g. Mobile and web usage).
• Predictive learned from historical data and patterns, changes with minimal human intervention.
By embedding FinOS credit scoring engine into your mobile banking or borrower app, you can:
• Pre-qualify your existing customers with loans.
• Offer targeted loan offerings to different segments of your existing customers (segment-based customer profiling is preformed as part of the FinOS credit scoring engine).
• Offer online credit scoring query tool to your existing or potential customers, and recommend corresponding loans.
You can also offer credit scoring (via FinOS) to your affiliate partners to generate qualified leads from them.
By embedding FinOS credit scoring engine into your customer-facing platform or using the FinOS white-labelled mobile app, you can:
• Offer your own deferred payment or installment program without the involvement of any lenders.
• Offer qualified leads to lenders with whom you partner to generate revenue from commission.
• Potentially use credit scoring engine beyond lending depending on your business needs (e.g. For C2C marketplace, credit score can be used as an ingredient of seller creditability – which can influence the seller’s ranking in listing and cost of doing business).
Copyright © 2019 FinOS Technology